Goodbye Summer... Hello Fall!
Now that cooler weather is here... here are 12 of the best places in Oklahoma to visit in the Fall.
1. Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge (Indiahoma)
2. Turner Falls (Davis)
3. Osage Hills State Park (Osage County)
4. Bricktown (Oklahoma City)
5. Lower Mountain Fork River (Broken Bow)
6. La Fortune Park (Tulsa)
7. Talimena National Scenic Byway (Talihina)
8. Robbers Cave State Park (Wilburton)
9. Chickasaw National Recreation Area (Sulphur)
10. Philbrook Museum (Tulsa)
11. Lendonwood Gardens (Grove)
12. Beavers Bend State Park (Broken Bow)
If you filed for an extension for your 2021 taxes, be sure to contact us.
Due dates are approaching rapidly.
- (405) 943-1272
- (405) 943-1315
- James Dee Johnson & Company Certified Public Accountants PC
- 3608 NW 58th St, Ste 100
- Oklahoma City, OK 73112
You can also send us a message directly through the contact page of this website.